Thursday 18 March 2010

"he's a dedicated follower of fashion."

So ive got back into painting lately. I always liked painting but kinda lost my confidence in it after failing A level art. Not that it bothered me much it was more the fact that i couldnt explain what I painted rather than that I wasn't good at painting. I'm not saying im amazing at painting because I know I'm not, I'm no Monet, nor am I the next Banksy. I paint what I like. I might try and sell some of my art if possible but if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out, I'm not trying to make a living out of it!

Anyway back to what this blog was intended for.... So I got back into painting and for some reason I was going on a bit of a Mod theme... I dont know why but I like it!

So here is what I came up with...


Random patten with the 'Mod' symbol associated with The Who!



A bit of a Mod overload!

I like bright bold colourful art that uses repetative pattens!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment